The question arose, is a subject with a dead battery (the Original RBC-2, 12V x 7.5 A/h), you need to make friends with a car battery (65A/h) with COC-Ohm.
Read a bunch of forums and so on. The views are completely different. From what I have found, there appeared the following conclusions and questions:
1) Unsolder pedwalk (to the brain does not move)
2) the Internal charger is not able to pump up a car battery.
3) If you use a external charger to disable the internal to not burned?
4) How to make a charger with an internal circuit to reloading (if such a mechanism is completely absent in the vehicle's charging)?
5) you Need good cooling, because during long-time operation (planned <= 1H or more) at full capacity (planned to squeeze at least 300W of clean power), the internal guts will inevitably warm up.
6) see point 5, two flow-through cooler, the system auto-enable when the temperature of the radiator of the transistor and the transformer
7) perhaps the most important point, how to disable automatic shutdown after N minutes (the exact time measure failed, because there was at hand a powerful PSU or battery)
8) All sustainence, type led strip bar as a battery indicator/work or the cheapest indicator