When I was 4 years old, don't think I was even a wooden account.
My 4 year old daughter that knows how to deal with MacBook needed her volumes, said that many in the garden, there are "computers andoid".
At first I did not attach any importance to this. Then look on Groupon sell children's tablet computer
. Thinking than my small worse and I behind the times, and decided to buy her.
Of course, the guys that offer the PlayPad done, collect the right (hopefully) kids apps in one place, + apparently finished (?) some shell starting.
The entire list of installed apps PlayPad I have found, especially in the market their is still a million options.
But to buy for 6500r, and especially for 13000, Noam 7"tablet with percent 700MHz and 512ОЗУ, even if issued for a specific vendor, I don't want.
I think out of habit, to buy on AliExpress.
The task is clear: cartoons, music, educational programs, simple games.
The problem is that I have never kept these tablets in his hands. From here:
1. thinking about buying 9". Do I have to? Will not he great? Maybe the child is 8 enough?
2. you should pay attention to? I was primarily concerned that the tablet does not fall apart in the hands of a child. The build quality is. The quality of the housing. I understand that it will be China but I don't want Samsung galaxy )) Just felt good in the hands and worked until the summer though -))
3. from my Android phone — LG Optimus Black — at the speed, memory, etc. are quite satisfied. What to look for when choosing a cheap tablet in terms of the config?
4. screen 800*400 will be enough, no?
5. can anyone give links directly to the "trusted" Chinese model))
I would be very grateful for a practical advice! Thank you!