Almost perfectly fits my requirements Visual Web Developer 2010 Express
But it has a few drawbacks:
1. The problem with the file encodings.
2. Don't know about HTML5 Canvas.
3. Under Windows only.
All other IDE that saw sharpened by other languages (for example, Eclips for Java).
Of course you can pokrasnenie a night or two and make from vim, notepad++ and similar editors, something that will remind the IDE. Well, there is the syntax highlighting is screwed on, autocompletion, etc.
From all of the above begs the question.
Is there an IDE that meets the following requirements:
2. Cross platform (desirable)
3. Code completion
4. Hints when typing code (functions, keywords, variables I have declared earlier, etc.)
5. Syntax highlighting
7. Debug, Watcher, BrakePoint, etc...
8. Work out of the box
9. FTP support (desirable)